Status
Please reply by conversation.

TuxCoder

Collector of Space Beams
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 8, 2004
Dayton, OH
I acquired a Toshiba analog VCII capable receiver, except it didn't come with its remote control. Does anyone know of a universal remote control that has a working code for these? Specifically, it's the TRX-80. Thanks. :)

TuxCoder, I might have one in my basement that you can have. I somehow ended up with what I think is a Toshiba remote (just going from memory), with all of the Videocipher buttons on it too.

I am on the road and won't be home for a couple of days. I'll check when I'm home, and if it turns out that the remote is a Toshiba, I'll put it in the mail to you.

Thanks for the info, lumpkin666. I'll probably go after one of those replacement remotes...

Unless... Davage, let me know when you get back if you have what you think you have. :)

Thanks again.

TuxCoder, I've found the remote. It is a Toshiba Model CT-9301. It has East/West buttons, Videocipher buttons etc. I don't know what model of receiver it originally went with, but if you'd like to give it a try, just private message me with your address, and I'll put it in the mail to you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)