Toshiba BR Players

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Anyone buy a 2500 or 2700??

If I can increase my HSI speed, I may bee looking for something that can stream HDX, and do the better audio (by BX100 only does 5.1). I like the 2700, with it's wifi. My only other options would be a LG 570 or Samsung 6500.

Toshiba must still be sick over the whole mess. Even if it is "just business" as a certain character in the Godfather series said. Nothing personal (HAH!); just business.

Maybe a short wait will be rewarding.

Their current line does well on video, it's just they are slow and unexceptional. Looks like the Panny's and Samsungs are rated very well. I love my 85, but it does not do Vudu, and that's my target for research right now.

If you are looking for streamind HDX, I have a LG 550 and it works extremely well on HDX for me. Only 1 problem with BD playback was Iron Man 2, but it was only on the first time playing the movie.

I actually am liking the new BX100 SW, that rolled out a couple of days ago. I can choose to stream or download the file, so I think I'm just gonna keep the 2 boxes I have now and enjoy them.

Ah, they finally got the BX100's updated so you can still download too? That was the one thing that turned me off on the Brazil beta test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts