Total cost for Americas top 200

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I was just looking at the Promotional page, and it says a Second hopper and joey, I will be charged a 99 dollar activation fee, is this correct?
No, Activation fee is only charged when you do a No Contract (purchase own equipment, own install).

Lets say I do not want any Hopper, joey. and just want 3 regular Hd receivers and one standard, what would the montly fees be?

I am not sure what the prices are running these days and there are some different reciever combos you can look into you would have to call Dish as right now on the website there are pushing the Hopper system

If you went with 4 211's (same fee as single SD receiver) total monthly cost would be $21.00. 211's can be turned into DVRs with EHDs and a one time $40 EHD activation fee. Just remember you would have to physically swap EHDs among the receivers. Pretty "Jurrasic" compared to Hopper/Joey.

Thanks for all the inputs.

The cost for a 4 TV (3 HD TV) install with HD equipment would be $20.00 in fees ($14.00 for 2-ViP211 receiver) & a $6.00 DVR fee. The ViP722 HD Duo DVR to run one HD and one SD TV will be at no cost. The HD Free for Life will save you $10.00 a month for HD programming if you sign up for credit card auto pay and paperless billing. The Programming package will be $34.99 a month for the first 12 months so your monthly bill will be $54.99 + tax a month for the first year. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please PM me. Thank you!

The cost for a 4 TV (3 HD TV) install with HD equipment would be $20.00 in fees ($14.00 for 2-ViP211 receiver) & a $6.00 DVR fee. The ViP722 HD Duo DVR to run one HD and one SD TV will be at no cost. The HD Free for Life will save you $10.00 a month for HD programming if you sign up for credit card auto pay and paperless billing. The Programming package will be $34.99 a month for the first 12 months so your monthly bill will be $54.99 + tax a month for the first year. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please PM me. Thank you!
What will be the fee increases on 1/17/2013 I know there will at least be a higher DVR fee.

The dvr fee goes from $6 to $7.No idea if the op's promo price will go up or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts