total signal loss on four of the Center Ice stations

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

piranesi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 25, 2009
New York
I have been having snow issues and still only have SD for a few channels (mainly the ones with HD feeds on 61.5). Earlier today I lost everything and was able to partially clear off my dish but not totally because of where it's located and not having a grown up ladder :) and everything came back (except the 61.5 stuff).

But right now I'm getting total signal loss on only four of the HD feeds on Center Ice.

They are all on 72 right? So does that mean it is an issue of not getting a signal on certain transponders or something else? The ones with signal loss are:

889: Flordia
891: St. Louis
893: Dallas
898: Phoenix

Do a System Info to see if you are receiving all the EARC.
Snow is usually only a problem when it's wet and heavy.
I've had no problems here, east of Rochester.

System info is all green and weirdly when I actually check the signal on the stations I'm getting the "total signal loss" message on, I'm actually getting 28-32 or so, which while not hot, isn't far off normal for where I am.

I haven't actually rebooted yet because my wife is recording something...it may be that I just need to do that.

Damn. Rebooting didn't help. I'm getting a signal strength of 31 when I'm on that station and do a point dish. But still getting a total signal loss popup. System info still all fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)