TRADE: HR21 for HR20

JayPSU

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 22, 2006
Westerville, Ohio
I am a new member to Directv. When I signed up on October 28th, I thought I was getting a HR20, but I did not, I got a HR21 and can not get a HR20. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade a HR20 that I would be able to activate on my account, for a 2 week old HR21? Let me know.

i don't want to burst your bubble but i don't think you can do this, unless its through directv. the hr21 is leased and on your account. if you unactivate it, directv will send you a shipping box and a fedex label. same with the hr20. unless you paid $749 (or whatever the full price for the hr21 is) and the person you' are swapping with did the same.

unless someone here knows something different.

all my 3 HR20's are owned by me, and I do not get charged any leasing fees. In fact one unit was activated and deactivated for 3 months now and not once I was told to return it. I have even sold some here and on ebay without any problems.

all my 3 HR20's are owned by me, and I do not get charged any leasing fees. In fact one unit was activated and deactivated for 3 months now and not once I was told to return it. I have even sold some here and on ebay without any problems.

did you pay $720 for them? i believe that's the ownership price.

did you pay $720 for them? i believe that's the ownership price.

$200.00 a piece.. even sold some that I did not have use for it, and buyers have never complaint and or mentioned about lease fees.

BTW: All my units are HR20's, like the ones I sold too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)