Transfer 942 content to new 622?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Colorado_Jeff

Original poster
Jul 15, 2004
I'm scheduled to swap my 942 for the new 622. Based on some of the 622 threads I'm getting a little scared but too late.:(

Anyways, I have 60 days to return the 942. Is there any way to transfer the digital content from the 942 to the new 622 (I get it Wed). I don't want to "play" the content and record again (way too much time!).

Thanks!

Colorado_Jeff said:
I'm scheduled to swap my 942 for the new 622. Based on some of the 622 threads I'm getting a little scared but too late.:(

Anyways, I have 60 days to return the 942. Is there any way to transfer the digital content from the 942 to the new 622 (I get it Wed). I don't want to "play" the content and record again (way too much time!).

Thanks!

No way to do that.

Cheers,
Sam

I'm guessing there are a significant number of subs that don't or at least delay upgrading receivers just because of this one thing.

Dish has always underestimated the importance a customer attaches to their video archive. That may be starting to change with the new external storage devices coming out but to date, it's been a very needed but neglected feature and the increased capacity of today's HDDs makes it even that much more significant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)