Transfer 942 content to new 622?

Colorado_Jeff

Original poster
Jul 15, 2004
I'm scheduled to swap my 942 for the new 622. Based on some of the 622 threads I'm getting a little scared but too late.:(

Anyways, I have 60 days to return the 942. Is there any way to transfer the digital content from the 942 to the new 622 (I get it Wed). I don't want to "play" the content and record again (way too much time!).

Thanks!

Colorado_Jeff said:
I'm scheduled to swap my 942 for the new 622. Based on some of the 622 threads I'm getting a little scared but too late.:(

Anyways, I have 60 days to return the 942. Is there any way to transfer the digital content from the 942 to the new 622 (I get it Wed). I don't want to "play" the content and record again (way too much time!).

Thanks!

No way to do that.

Cheers,
Sam

I'm guessing there are a significant number of subs that don't or at least delay upgrading receivers just because of this one thing.

Dish has always underestimated the importance a customer attaches to their video archive. That may be starting to change with the new external storage devices coming out but to date, it's been a very needed but neglected feature and the increased capacity of today's HDDs makes it even that much more significant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts