Transfer recorded programs from 622 DVR to computer

cpshaw

Original poster
Mar 31, 2009
Texas
Does someone know how I transfer my recorded programs from my Dish 622 DVR to my computer? I am a new member. Cool forum by the way.

Thanks

simply put, you cant...at least, you cant do anything with them. im sure you could record to an external drive and plug it into your computer. but the recordings are encrypted i believe.

i am having a similar problem. i just got a usb tv tuner and want to hook it up with my tv2 but don't know how to do it. tried scanning for channels but always got 0 results. their are two modes of ATSC antenna and ATSC cable. tried both but still doesn't work. the coaxial cord works perfectly with the tv and is currently set up on channel 26 and over-air. their is no channels to et it on under 26. 26 through 73 are for over-air and 74 through 125 are cable setting. i have a kworld ub435-q tv tuner and the 622 receiver. wondering if anyone knows how to use tv tuner with tv2

i am having a similar problem. i just got a usb tv tuner and want to hook it up with my tv2 but don't know how to do it. tried scanning for channels but always got 0 results. their are two modes of ATSC antenna and ATSC cable. tried both but still doesn't work. the coaxial cord works perfectly with the tv and is currently set up on channel 26 and over-air. their is no channels to et it on under 26. 26 through 73 are for over-air and 74 through 125 are cable setting. i have a kworld ub435-q tv tuner and the 622 receiver. wondering if anyone knows how to use tv tuner with tv2

You should use RCA (Yellow/Red/White) inputs and just manually capture the output.

Try the Hauppauge HD PVR Model 1212. It accepts component input from the Dish DVR and also DD5.1 audio, outputs the digital stream to your HDD via USB 2.0 in format easily convertible to blu-ray or H-164.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)