Transfer to mobile (IOS)

eclipse01

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 24, 2013
WI
For some reason I can no longer transfer anything from my DVR to my mobile device, I just get an error right away.

Failed
An unknown error %d occured

anyone know what this means?

Did you reboot your I -pad and or your receiver too? I do this just about every time and it fixes it. So do signing in and out of my DISH anywhere account on my I pad. OF course you need to have internet connection that is strong and working too.

Reactions: stimpson
With the new iOS update, you may have an update ready to be installed. I had to do that over the weekend for the same reason. Works like a charm now.

For some reason I can no longer transfer anything from my DVR to my mobile device, I just get an error right away.

Failed
An unknown error %d occured

anyone know what this means?

This simply means kill the app (double click the home button and swipe away Dish Anywhere), relaunch the app. Try transferring the show again. It typically works for me the very next time that I launch the app. It's been happening for me for the past several versions of the Dish Anywhere app.

The bug that really annoys me is not being able to resume playing a show that has already been transferred. The show just restarts at the beginning. Currently running Dish Anywhere V6.20.26 iOS 9.1. Hopper with Sling Software Version S525

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)