Transferring recordings and timers from 722k to Hopper

After transferring, somehow all my recordings not in a folder are now in a folder called "no folder" and I can't find a way to get rid of it. All new recordings are going in this folder too.

After transferring, somehow all my recordings not in a folder are now in a folder called "no folder" and I can't find a way to get rid of it. All new recordings are going in this folder too.

When in DVR, observe in upper right, you probably have "My Folders" selected. Use green shortcut key to select automatic folders by title, this is similar to what 722k had for auto-collapsing same-name recordings.

If you want to create your own folders, leave that set to "My Folders", go into your "No Folder" folder where your recordings are, and use blue shortcut key to select "Edit All," select a few recordings, under "Edit Action" choose "Move to Folder", there you can choose "Create New Folder", name it, then choose it, and then "Save".

It seems bent backwards but I guess its gonna stay this way for awhile. Good luck

Thanks, yes I have been looking around and came across the same info.
Confirmed. Tried it last night and the hard drive was treated like it wasn't even there when I went to the Hopper's transfer recordings feature. I just transferred a bunch of shows from my 622 to the Hopper so I know that the feature works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts