Transformers Perfect.

I just watched this movie and I must say that it is the best that I have seen on either format. I have both...but this is the movie I will show everyone. Not a knock on Blu ray but HD DVD just raised the bar with this one....or should i say Dreamworks?

It does look great!! Problem is, and I can't believe it myself because I love this kind of movie. But,,, damn, after such a fantastic start I thought it just plain got silly. I mean come on, the lives of everyone are at stake and the Autobots are worried about the parents seeing them....arrrrgh. My 12 year old looked up at me and said, this is really getting stupid. I just thought it was going to have more of an edge. Which brings up another point. Are we now looking at the films to see all of the pretty pictures? It's Hi-Def and the image is fantastic so it's a great movie, not me, it gets a 6 out of 10. Just my 2 cents.....

The release of Transformers on HD-DVD is really not about the story but about the tech used on the HD-DVD. The PQ and audio are rated tops and the features thru the web enabled HDi is what is so hot about this movie on HD-DVD. Transformers has always been a cartoon and putting it live on the big screen you cannot expect that much of a story. That is the way it is with most anime and comic book movies. Some have stories that do well and others do not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts