Travel Channel in HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

cwbuckley

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2006
EL Paso
I heard today via Multichannel News that the Travel Channel is now broadcasting in HD. Only a couple of cable companies have picked it up. As anybody heard anything if D* is going to pick up this channel. I watch as much or more then anything other channel and would sure like to see it soon.

Thanks.

Swanni said today that Direct did add this channel today. Some here have said they have not seen it in the guide as of now. I agree though. This channel would be a great addition.

In regard to the Travel Channel HD, I do not have it as of yet. Again, like I said before, this is one of my most watched channels. Come on D* get with it.

Some people will stand in front of the microwave and tell it to "hurry up!" :)
TV dinners in the oven used to take 3-40 minutes, now they take 5 in the microwave.

I'm sure we need to give D* a little time to add a channel when its released nationally.

Swanni said today that Direct did add this channel today. Some here have said they have not seen it in the guide as of now. I agree though. This channel would be a great addition.

I'm sure if we look hard enough, we can find Swanni's source. It's just a matter of which forum he read.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts