Travel channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

skierrob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
Just tuned into Travel channel HD and it appears to be the sd signal stretched to 16x9. The normal travel channel hd logo isn't there either and just shows "travel channel".
Yes I'm seeing this on both 196 and the 94xx channel number.
Anyone aware of any issues with Travel channel right now either with them sending the sd signal to Dish or Dish sending out the sd signal as stretched HD?

Given it even is the commercials -- even the commercials I normally see in HD for Anthony Bourdain, etc... I bet it is the feed and not the show.

Looks like it is all of the Scripps networks, travel channel, Food network, DIYNetwork, Cooking channel, etc... are all showing SD stretched. Hope it's just a feed problem, not a dispute like Disney.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

As of 2:55-3:05am Looking at channel 196 (Man vs Food), 110 (Iron Chef), 111 DIY (Holmes on Homes), 113 Cooking (Next Iron Chef) all show the HD channel and SD channel separately and accurately as witnessed by their logos and the location of the logos, not to mention significantly better PQ.

I am on Eastern Arc.

TNGTony said:
As of 2:55-3:05am Looking at channel 196 (Man vs Food), 110 (Iron Chef), 111 DIY (Holmes on Homes), 113 Cooking (Next Iron Chef) all show the HD channel and SD channel separately and accurately as witnessed by their logos and the location of the logos, not to mention significantly better PQ.

I am on Eastern Arc.

Yep, for a bit there they were having a vertical hold problem but they fixed it and the PQ. Glad they fixed it!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I have to laugh when people assume it may be a programming dispute. Because so do I!! lol.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts