Treadstone on USA

Zookster

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 19, 2004
Here and Now
After two solid episodes, I'm thinking this show is worthy of its own thread. It's probably my favorite new broadcast/cable show of the fall season. The stunt work in the fight scenes has been very solid for a cable show, and there was even a decent high-speed chase through the streets of Paris in this week's episode. Speaking of which, great locations. I don't know if it's a lot of shooting in Toronto/Vancouver with aerial views of recognizable locations and green screen work, but it looks pretty good. The Paris scenes in this week's episode included shots inside and outside of Versailles that looked "on location."

I love this show's pacing and globe-trotting, still going strong with good action and fight scenes every episode. I think the only thing I don't like about the show is the acting of the guy who plays the Matt Edwards character, the CIA agent. He's just so wooden.

I love this show's pacing and globe-trotting, still going strong with good action and fight scenes every episode. I think the only thing I don't like about the show is the acting of the guy who plays the Matt Edwards character, the CIA agent. He's just so wooden.
I'm glad you're giving it a good review because I'm DVR'ing it so I can binge watch it after the season ends.:clapping

It would definitely make for a good binge given the multiple characters the show follows while providing a continuous fast-paced narrative, with some episodes ending in a sort of cliff-hanger.
Problem with the show is it really doesn't have narrative. Little if any cohesion in terns of plot and characters. I finally quit it.

Huge revelations with one more episode to go. Things are coming together nicely.

Since some folks may not be caught up . . .
Levine and the CIA's involvement in Treadstone/Cicadas didn't surprise me, but Tara Coleman being an asset definitely did. I trust that in the season finale we'll be given a very good reason why so much time has been dedicated to the flashbacks with Bentley (besides showing how hot Petra was in her 20s ;) ).

Problem with the show is it really doesn't have narrative. Little if any cohesion in terns of plot and characters. I finally quit it.

Exactly, I couldn't quite put my finger on it but you nailed it. I watched every episode but it was just okay. Tess Haubrich who played John Bentley's girlfriend can't act at all, she's a terrible actor.

lifekino.club? Nothing sounds off about that.

Yeah, that is in no way real. Just some random junk posted on the internet designed to come up in a Google search when querying 'Treadstone Season 2' . There's is no official word one way or the other from USA Network on the status of season 2 of Treadsone. Sources like Zap2It, Deadline or TV Insider are reputable. lifekino.club, not so much.

If renewed, expect to see it here first.

If canceled, the sites I mentioned will pick the news up from their own sources.

Reactions: osu1991

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)