Trending Now Empty

TitusBerry

Original poster
Sep 15, 2017
NYC
Been with Dish for about 2 months now after 10 years with Tivo thru FiOS. Kind of happy with the service but in comparison even with the H3, Tivo is miles ahead but Dish is catching up.

There is a feature called "Trending Now" where is supposed to be populated with shows, series, movies, etc., but mine is empty (nothing there). Is there something that I should do to activated?

Thanks in advance.

I have a Hopper 3 and 2 Joey 2.0

Yes it is connected! As a matter of fact I’ve been streaming a few series (Billions, Outlander) from the VOD library and SOA from Netflix and no issues there.

Also, Prime Time is working fine as expected.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Unfortunately, if your network is working and Netflix and VOD are working, there is not much you can do to get Trending Now to fill in. I would try pulling the AC plug on the receiver to get it to do a full reset. If it still doesn't work after that, sometimes after a few days it will just start working on its own.

Unfortunately, if your network is working and Netflix and VOD are working, there is not much you can do to get Trending Now to fill in. I would try pulling the AC plug on the receiver to get it to do a full reset. If it still doesn't work after that, sometimes after a few days it will just start working on its own.
Thanks, will do!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)