Tribe time is over! SOX WIN!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'll predict right now that the Sox take both games at home Wed and Thurs and they take one in Colorado to bring it back home for the win in 6.......

That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it...

As a long time Red Sox hater, I must admit they have some players that I would not mind having on my them.........no Manny is not one of them.

I might hate a team, but I do respect their histroy and tradition. In my opinion Ted Williams is the greatest hitter of all time. I studied his thories and tried to teach them when I was coaching Little League and Babe Ruth.

My heart goes with the Rockies. They are a very good team for baseball. But if I was betting on Vegas, I will put all my money on the Sox. I say the Sox will sweep!!!!! :D :heart:heart:heartGo Rockies:heart:heart:heart

There was a big local furniture store chain here in Boston (Jordan's Furniture), that during preseason promised all purchases made during the Sox preseason at their stores would be free if they won the Worlds Series.

Well 7 months later and 30,000+ customers later looks like someone will be getting a check in the mail soon :)

There was a big local furniture store chain here in Boston (Jordan's Furniture), that during preseason promised all purchases made during the Sox preseason at their stores would be free if they won the Worlds Series.

Well 7 months later and 30,000+ customers later looks like someone will be getting a check in the mail soon :)

LMAO.....damn. IF I knew that, I would have bought furniture too!! They must do VERY well to make THAT kind of marketing move.:eek:

So far they are at around the 20million mark is sales that will have to be returned, good thing Warren Buffet bought them a few years back LOL, of course the insurance company will cover this little sale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)