Tribune Broadcasting Company Blacks Out DISH Customers in 33 Markets;

Comcast has less expensive Boxes, they have the SD and HD DTA boxes, they are $3.99 a month.

Also, their Roku app is in test mode were you can get the channels you subscribe to via the Roku with no box fees.

If that is the comparison, DISH beats that with a Zip Zero, Nada cost box that still can be a DVR! :)

Reactions: ChadT41 and bobvick
folks please check the uplink report for today the tribune stations are coming back there is guide data being added back to the tribune stations so i hope that is good signs to come :)

Reactions: charlesrshell
folks please check the uplink report for today the tribune stations are coming back there is guide data being added back to the tribune stations so i hope that is good signs to come :)

Here in Chicago for WGN9, instead of having "WGN has been removed" in the blocks that the programming is scheduled, it is now "Digital Service". Previously, if there was a show for 30 minutes, the "WGN has been removed" was listed for 30 minutes, if it was a 3 hour Cubs game, it was a 3 hour block that said "WGN has been removed" so you could still see the lengths of the shows and it was easy to set up timers. Now it just says Digital Service. So to me it looks like they are taking more away. I hope I am wrong...

chad check the uplink report for today isnt usually there is guide data is that usually some good news?
Usually the news stories will break even before the uplink. They may be close, butwith such a public battle, including lawsuit, nothing is official until it is official. I think I will wait for the news... Dont want to be like DTV with PAC12

Reactions: charlesrshell
Wow - I was wrong...the guide data on my WGN OTA now has the actual guide data in it...

Attachments

• IMG_4035.JPG
    IMG_4035.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 205
This is very interesting - I thought there was something posted earlier that the guide data had to be taken away with the channel since the channel owner owns the guide data. So I am shocked that on the video loop that it says WGN is removed and on the OTA channel, the guide data is there.

This is very interesting - I thought there was something posted earlier that the guide data had to be taken away with the channel since the channel owner owns the guide data. So I am shocked that on the video loop that it says WGN is removed and on the OTA channel, the guide data is there.
So much for that "excuse", huh ?

I now have guide info for Fox and CW for the OTA channel but not the satellite local channel in the St Louis area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)