Tribune Broadcasting Company Blacks Out DISH Customers in 33 Markets;

He was just barely 5... Damn. And Bobby, you're probably correct. I'm cool with it. If it helps, I side with your generation more than mine. Mine is filled with a bunch of self entitled jerks that needed to be hugged less and spanked more growing up.

My wife and I lived in Reseda (right next to Northridge) in 69 and I was 29. I know the paramedics were kept busy when that went on and LAPD helicopters were all over the night sky. I was long past that stuff.

My wife and I lived in Reseda (right next to Northridge) in 69 and I was 29. I know the paramedics were kept busy when that went on and LAPD helicopters were all over the night sky. I was long past that stuff.
I spent a lot of my growing up in Reseda, from 1952 til very early 1961. I went to Reseda High until the middle of my senior year. I finished up my high school education at Pawling Central School in Pawling, NY. In Reseda, I lived on Tunney Ave and Hart St. Yes, I went to Shirley Ave School. I was there the day they opened for business... 4th grade don't ya know! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)