TRICITIES TN/VA HD LOCALS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Correction, NBC is also listed. It is listed as Bristol, VA instead of Bristol, TN.

Also, via slingbox I connected to my Dish at home, and all four HD channels are being shown in the Guide.

Anybody in the tri-cities with a wing for 61.5 getting hd locals? I noticed E* has all networks except pbs on the other hand D* has all except abc, that seems odd......

Does NBC still have that really old anchor in the mornings and run those carpet commercials with that really hot chick?

You must be talking about "Johnny Wood", he is still there. The carpet commercial runs pretty regular to, she is definitely still hot.

You must be talking about "Johnny Wood", he is still there. The carpet commercial runs pretty regular to, she is definitely still hot.

We go to Bristol every spring for the race and one of the things we look forward to is seeing the hot carpet chick! Thanks!

That girls name is "Jamie Simpson".

Attachments

• 420933_320x320_mb_art_R0.jpg
    420933_320x320_mb_art_R0.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 153

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)