Triple LNB Connections

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jacksola

Original poster
Feb 28, 2008
I'm new to the Direct TV bit. I just purchased a Travel Trailer and I purchased a Direct TV Triple LNB dish to use in the Trailer. The question is I will just use my bedroom receiver in the trailer. DO I just connect one cable to the LNB and the other end to the receiver?

I'm new to the Direct TV bit. I just purchased a Travel Trailer and I purchased a Direct TV Triple LNB dish to use in the Trailer. The question is I will just use my bedroom receiver in the trailer. DO I just connect one cable to the LNB and the other end to the receiver?

Yep you got it.

Unless your using a DVR, in which case you'll want to run 2 cables.

I use a tripod set up for easy set up of the dish. (available at RV centers or online as well.)

Jimbo

Word of advice...

Make a connection point at the end of the cables coming from the LNB assembly (using 2' cables) using a ground block or barrel connector, then using your long run of cable connect to your RV.

This will make breakdown of your system a lot easier, and you won't have to disassemble the LNB arm every time.

Word of advice...

Make a connection point at the end of the cables coming from the LNB assembly (using 2' cables) using a ground block or barrel connector, then using your long run of cable connect to your RV.

This will make breakdown of your system a lot easier, and you won't have to disassemble the LNB arm every time.

Good point,
Thats how I do it and it works great, easier for set up and break down !

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)