Trouble Getting DirecTV?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mike_H

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Twin Cities, MN
Anyone had any trouble getting it installed with the possible defections from Dish?

I ordered mine last week for install on this Friday but have yet to hear from a scheduler to verify this. I'm hoping that it'll still be able to be done.

I sent an email to one of the Internet folks asking for a quote, and it appears to have dropped into thin air. One of our members here did ack my note, and I'm waiting for his quote. (I'm currently an E* sub, but if Viacom and the CBS O&O in Dallas isn't back in a week, I'm seriously looking at D*).

LER said:
I sent an email to one of the Internet folks asking for a quote, and it appears to have dropped into thin air. One of our members here did ack my note, and I'm waiting for his quote. (I'm currently an E* sub, but if Viacom and the CBS O&O in Dallas isn't back in a week, I'm seriously looking at D*).

If anyone has any trouble getting installed, please visit www.satellite411.com.

Incaico said:
If anyone has any trouble getting installed, please visit www.satellite411.com.
Thanks. Since the viacom dispute is over, I won't be needing it, but the fact that 2 different retailers basically ignored me is NOT a good sign.

Read my sig, and you tell me why they would ignore a potentially high dollar cust?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts