Trouble shoot check w/out subscription?

daveh505@comcast.net

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 18, 2008
Las Cruces NM
I have an owned 211K plus a carryout auto dish installed on/in my class C RV. I know it all works just fine because I just came off of a 2month trip and had trouble free viewing the entire trip. I scheduled my pay-as-you-go subscription to go inactive at the end of July. Does Dish still broadcast a signal from one of it's satellites so I can periodically make sure all my equipment and my installation is working correctly? This might be a question better aswered by a DASH member. (or not, whichever applys).

I have an owned 211K plus a carryout auto dish installed on/in my class C RV. I know it all works just fine because I just came off of a 2month trip and had trouble free viewing the entire trip. I scheduled my pay-as-you-go subscription to go inactive at the end of July. Does Dish still broadcast a signal from one of it's satellites so I can periodically make sure all my equipment and my installation is working correctly? This might be a question better aswered by a DASH member. (or not, whichever applys).
Do you mean a DIRT member? What the heck is DASH?

the satellite signal is always there, you can't open any subbed channels, but you can still check the signal strenght and channel 101...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)