Trouble with eastern arc

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Silvervein

Original poster
Jul 14, 2009
Apex
Hello New here and could use some help. I'm trying to install a dish 1000.4 with sats 61.5, 72, and 77. I can get 61.5 but then can't get 77 or 72 , on the dish when i run switch check, the EL on the dish is set to 48, skew at 82 and my AZ is 171, I live in cary, NC and an advise would be kind ..... thanks.

Set your signal strength screen on 72.7, peak your dish on it, and the other two will be there too. You will need to raise your dish about 1 degree and turn it about 1/4 inch towards the west.

Do a check switch without the dish connected to disable LNB selection. Then connect to the 72.7 port on the dish and find the 72.7 satellite. Then do another check switch and you should have all three sats.

Good day. :)

We are currently camping in Whittier, NC 28789. Next year we will be taking this site for the season - 6 months. The campground only offers 6 channels of TV, not enough for an extended stay.

At home we have Eastern Arc 1000.4 w/HD, a VIP622 (dual tuner) & a VIP211K (single tuner). The 211K would be be the receiver making the trip.

If a 1000.4 will work in Carey, NC, will it also work in Whittier, NC. which is about 40 miles WSW of Asheville, NC? If so, what would the co-ordinates be and do you think a portable tri-pod would support a 1000.4 dish?

Thank you for your response. ;)

JC/St Aug/Whittier, NC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)