Trouble with Missoula prime time stations

dlts4u

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 2, 2006
Kalispell,MT
Is anyone else having major issues watching primetime shows thru their Missoula local stations.we,and several others ive talked to are .ive have had to delete several recordings that were unwatchable,due to pixelation,stuttering,and audio issues.NBC mostley,but others also.this has been going on for weeks.dish was out to check signals a while back,but this seems to be locals related as our neighbors with dish are having same issues.
Forgot to add that screen also goes to a blank yellow screen for long periods of time.

Last edited:
We've had several reports of issues with the Missoula local stations. Can you send a private message with your account info so I can submit your feedback as well?

Well I don't feel so bad now. I watch Missoula OTA and I'm only 6 miles from the furthest transmitter. I have a good outdoor antenna. I frequently lose signal quality on NBC and others. I thought it shouldn't affect the feed to the satellite and cable providers though. Interesting. I guess with digital transmission, new doesn't always mean better ;)

Reactions: Sassyme and dlts4u
We have called dish twice and just get the whole the diagnostic and nothing wrong so call back if it does it again , speel. Very frustrated. sent info

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)