Trouble with PrimeTime Anytime

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

advancdcommsec

Original poster
Jan 6, 2015
Red Lion, Pennsylvania
Thanks to this forum I was able to get my first Hopper install working. Now I have another question: For Primetime Anytime, all of the networks show as 'when available'. All of the networks are selected for every day of the week also. I can watch the locals but they will not record. Primetime Anytime IS enabled - there's no yellow box indicating on the guide for the locals either.
Are there areas of the country that this function doesn't work or do I need to turn on something else?? Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!
Terry

PTAT doesn't work if you have a local channel that is off because of a dispute with Dish. If that's the case you have to un-check that particular channel from the PTAT set-up before the rest of the channels work.

In the Lafayette, IN DMA, PTAT is not avaliable. Our DMA is only a 3 county area where we have a local CBS station. NBC, ABC, and FOX are from Indy and none are HD. All 4 show "when available" on the PTAT setup screen. In my little corner of the world PTAT is useless. I plan to ask for a discount on the Hopper DVR fees when my promo discounts expire since some of it's functionality is disabled in my area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)