trouble with sc in central ca

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cflfan

Original poster
Jul 3, 2008
Just got a sc setup from a broker to watch CFL I have lots of channels but no tsn or hd. Any ideas?

I have the motorola dsr 505, 75cm dish and a quad 75e lnbf. I get lots of channels I think most of the essentials package. I have had two installers out and the last one locked on to both satellites. All I want is TSN!!

what happens when you select it?

otherwise go to "option 6-4-7" and it should show the ebno number under line C

actually try this.....what happens when you select the following channels

400 (TSN)
390 (CBC Newsworld)
314 (CTV TB)
331 (Global Ontario)
348 (Chex)

If you get a pic on 390 & 331 but not on the other 3 the receiver is set up for a stacked system and needs to be set up for unstacked. Your broker would have to call it in

I get ch 331 and 390 but no 348 400 or 314. The ebno is 0.0. Games at 4pm pst oh no.

your broker set it up for the wrong type of setup. They need to set it up for an "UNSTACKED" system

here is why....a stacked system takes the Horizontal transponders and "stacks" them above the vertical and makes them vertical...thats why you get 331 & 390 (which are vertical to begin with) and not the others (which are all Horizontal)

Unstacked switches between V & H polarity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts