Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Saturday night I was listening to my SiriusXM Lynx without issue.

Last night I went and turned it on and it told me my radio needed to be activated. I was tired and did not have my laptop near by so I went to bed with the TV on.

Tonight I logged in to refresh my account and a few minutes later my radio was activated. However noticed I was missing the Howard Stern Channels. Instead they are listed as Unsubscribed Channels.

I also noticed today that my Internet Stream kept disconnecting ever hour or two hours.

I logged into my account and it lists the following.

Scotts Lynx (Edit Nickname) ESN/Radio ID: 5E3N0000

Audio: SiriusXM Premier
Lifetime Plan

Internet Radio: SiriusXM Internet Radio
Username: satguy (Update Username/Password)
1-Year Demo Plan Subscription renews: 12/21/2014

When I click on SiriusXM Premier I am taken to http://www.siriusxm.com/packages/sxmpremier which shows that it includes all channels including the Howard Stern Channels...

I notice my internet package is now a DEMO PLAN... could that be why it keeps disconnecting me for inactivity so often?

I had a chat with MIKE from SiriusXM and he didn't know if the Howard Stern Channels were part of my package or not and to call Technical Support tomorrow.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Sorry, I dropped the Internet side and may well drop the rest.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

They need to put your Lifetime plan back on. call customer service and holefully you have a bank statement or credit card record of your original transaction.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

They had to complete remake my account after they said it was impossible to do... All is working again but took a 2 hour phone call to get it done.

I bought a original eqpt 2004 factory radio module to finally get Sirius in my wifes 2004 Mustang.

Installed it and Sirius works fine. So called Sirius to get it put on my acct and Sirius lady says it is a lifetime radio sub
from a Ford F150 new truck!!! I said thanks and hung up. That makes sense as it was a pulled radio, so now it is still working and 6 months later, still going strong. So I really do think I have lifetime on it. If it ever dies, I'll call to activate!