True Blood

Watch those free promotions if you have DISH. Anything FREE seems to end up costing me every time I take advantage of a promotion. I had to argue like a crazy person for 3 months on both of my accounts( one for me & one for my parents who pay me). It really wasn't worth the hassle after all was said and done.

Wow I thought that space between her teeth was fake. I guess not and she looks better as a blond.:eek:

Anna_Paquin_004.jpg

I would say Eric because he had gloves on and he can't touch silver without them. Eric did say he would go after Bill.

I didn't notice the gloves....In that case, I'm sure it was either Eric or somebody else under the Queen's control.

Wow I thought that space between her teeth was fake. I guess not and she looks better as a blond.:eek:
Actually, everyone looks better on TV.
For many decades, there have been professionals who are experts in making people look better (or in some cases worse), than they usually do.

Back when I was in college, a bunch of us were traveling and crashed at the Southern California house of a friend of one of us. The friend turned out to be a professional model for commercials. She was a pleasant looking girl, but nothing that would make you stare or go "wow".

She showed us some of her commercials, and in the commercials she looked drop-dead, stunning gorgeous. The difference was amazing.

PS As an example of "or in some cases worse", in the first year of House, they had the character of the female doctor, and they clearly went to lengths to make her look plain, mild and businesslike (hair tied up, almost no makeup) so she was more credible as a driven, serious career doctor. Towards the end of the season, House visits her at home, and they then allowed her to look herself. I guess the ratings were particularly high for that episode ;), because they dropped her frumpy, toned down look, and thereafter she was made up to look as good as possible (which is TV norm anyway).

They are doing it again though with the 5000 plots all in one show. Just way confusing... they forgot what got them here and the magic they created in Season 1. Keep it simple and stop going so far out there with some things that make it stupid. I fear this season is going to get even worse with the sneak preview they showed after the credits last night.

I thought it was jam packed full of stories. By next week I'm sure some of the characters will cross paths again and combine some of the stories. Tara is one scary looking pissed off Vampire. I wonder if she suffered brain damage ,due to the gun shot wound and now she is a little retarded now. Would explain why she is more animal like in her manner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)