True Blood

I thought it was jam packed full of stories. By next week I'm sure some of the characters will cross paths again and combine some of the stories. Tara is one scary looking pissed off Vampire. I wonder if she suffered brain damage ,due to the gun shot wound and now she is a little retarded now. Would explain why she is more animal like in her manner.

+1 I enjoyed the seasons premiere alot :)that would be great a retarded vampire :D lol :) jk :)

I gotta say that True Blood is one of the strangest,weirdest,shows I have ever watched.The fairy's kinda ruined it for me.:rolleyes:

I wonder why Sookie is a Fairy and her brother Jason is not. How about the back story on that one? I'm starting to wonder if they aren't really related at all. The only power that Jason seems to have is the power over the p*ssy. He seems to wield that power at least once in every episode. Loved last year when the leopard/ changelings tied to the bed and used him over and over again for their baby's daddy. Seemed fitting.

MikeD-C05 said:
I wonder why Sookie is a Fairy and her brother Jason is not. How about the back story on that one? I'm starting to wonder if they aren't really related at all. The only power that Jason seems to have is the power over the p*ssy. He seems to wield that power at least once in every episode. Loved last year when the leopard/ changelings tied to the bed and used him over and over again for their baby's daddy. Seemed fitting.

I believe in the books, women finding him irresistible is attributed to his Fairy lineage. But it's been a long time since I read the series (stories seemed to stagnate) so I can't be 100% on that.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Well that would make sense if he was of fairy lineage ,except why don't the vampires smell him as a fairy then? The vamps all can smell Sookie like she is catnip. OF Course I've never seen Jason shoot a white light out of his "wand".

The fairies in the fairy club knew he had fairy blood in him, remember they wanted him to stay. It could just be that he did not get the glowing hands gene, along with the brief resistance to sunlight.

I wonder if Russell is going to be blasted by Sookie tonight.

I'm starting to wonder if True Blood jumped the shark last night. I understand that Anna Paquin being pregnant while they were filming this season made them go into a different direction(i.e. no nude scenes for Paquin),but do they have a new script writer or executive producer? The acting seems so rushed this season.

I think that the show has jumped the shark too. There is simply too much going on for me to keep up with it. The whole vampire authority angle I don't really care for. I really don't care about the smoke monster. I don't know where they are going with Lafayette. Sookie has seemed to be pushed to the back burner with her story. I can see here using up her powers to be human , then being turned by a vampire. Totally ironic.

Not that this will cause waves of excitement but I have decided to drop this show after this season concludes. Watching it is beginning to seem likea chore ora t least an assigned duty.

I guess they are saving "the vampire who killed Sookie's parents" story line for a cliff hanger ending this season & will be the story line for next season when "hopefully" Anna Paquin isn't pregnant & is back in shape for nude scenes(my 2 cents,the vampire "whatever his name is" is a former fairy turned into a vampire).

Not that this will cause waves of excitement but I have decided to drop this show after this season concludes. Watching it is beginning to seem likea chore ora t least an assigned duty.
LOL. I have just started watching from the beginning via HBO GO. So I guess I know what I have to look forward to. I don't know of too many shows that once they get past the 5th season, start to wear out their welcome, OR, we've just grown tired of them.

This season has just been off. They made the mistake of getting too involved with vampire politics and not enough of the humor/mystery and sex that was rampant in the first few seasons. Quite the fun of the first season was watching everyone Jason slept with getting killed. Now it is just too serious.

My initial reaction to the cliff hanger of this season's finale was,"They can't kill Bill:(:rant:............. oh $**t!!!!!!:eek:" They jumped over the tiger shark,hammerhead shark,great white shark,killer whale,blue whale,humpback whale,giant squid,basically more sea critters than I or Jacques Cousteau could ever name in our respective life times.

The only thing we really have to look forward to next season is that hopefully Anna Paquin won't be pregnant when they start filming.

My initial reaction to the cliff hanger of this season's finale was,"They can't kill Bill:(:rant:............. oh $**t!!!!!!:eek:" They jumped over the tiger shark,hammerhead shark,great white shark,killer whale,blue whale,humpback whale,giant squid,basically more sea critters than I or Jacques Cousteau could ever name in our respective life times.

The only thing we really have to look forward to next season is that hopefully Anna Paquin won't be pregnant when they start filming.
She is expecting twins. So much for nude scenes after this. :(
o-ANNA-PAQUIN-BABY-BUMP-TWINS-570.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)