Trying to aim a slimline 5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

TBarnes

Original poster
Jan 12, 2013
New York
I need some help trying to get all the birds. I have 101, 110, 119 fine. I get a zero reading for transponders on both 99(c) and 99(s) as well as 103 (s) and 103 (cb). I DO receive signals from 103 (ca). I tried fine tuning he dish (AZ and EL) and no improvement. In fact, I then lose the others. What am I missing? HELP !!!

PS... I have a slimline 5... no SWM... it's set on multi-switch... only one coax coming from dish

what receiver model?
Is it a SWM setup or non-Swm?
If a non SWM do you have the BBC adapter added to each tuner? <-----no BBC on a non SWM setup equals what you're describing

So I added the B-Band Converter and that gets me the missing HD channels. But now I have lost a few that I had without it. I tried re-aiming the dish but that didn't seem to help. For example, I get DISW without the BBC, but lose the signal when I add the BBC.

Any thoughts on this?

So I added the B-Band Converter and that gets me the missing HD channels. But now I have lost a few that I had without it. I tried re-aiming the dish but that didn't seem to help. For example, I get DISW without the BBC, but lose the signal when I add the BBC.

Any thoughts on this?

What are your signal strengths running at ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)