Trying to find dual 10750 lnb for C120 flange

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Elchucko

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 15, 2005
Full time RVer
I would like to receive FTA using my Hughesnet (Direcway) .74 dish and at the same time use it for Hughesnet. The obvious solution is to use a dual output LNB. Universal LNBs are availabe, but I am having difficulty finding a dual output with a LO of 10750.

The only dual that I can find is the Invacom to use with a flange but it is quite bulky and also has the circular outputs that would be useless in this application.

Does anyone know of a source?

Thanks

There are very old two-output LNBs on some Primestars where one out is Vert and the other is Horiz only.
After hooking those two through a 2x4 or 3x4 multiswitch, you would have four outputs available.

There are also some other Invacom with linear output only . . . no, in retrospect, the only Invacom that's Standard, is the QPF-031 you mentioned.
No solution there. :(

Depending on the polarity needed by the DirecWay equipment, would a Dish bandstacked LNB work?

Actually, I'd be uncomfortable mixing my FTA with any other service.
We routinely discourage trying to integrate it with DishNetwork or DirecTV hardware.
I think there are better solutions than mixing FTA with DirecWay service.

There are very old two-output LNBs on some Primestars where one out is Vert and the other is Horiz only.
After hooking those two through a 2x4 or 3x4 multiswitch, you would have four outputs available.

There are also some other Invacom with linear output only . . . no, in retrospect, the only Invacom that's Standard, is the QPF-031 you mentioned.
No solution there. :(

Depending on the polarity needed by the DirecWay equipment, would a Dish bandstacked LNB work?

Actually, I'd be uncomfortable mixing my FTA with any other service.
We routinely discourage trying to integrate it with DishNetwork or DirecTV hardware.
I think there are better solutions than mixing FTA with DirecWay service.

Thanks for the input but:

-Would rather not go bandstacked because of possible cofiguration problems in the Hughesnet software.

-When you are a full-time RVer, you don't have the luxury of multiple dishes. It is not a mix of services. I have a automated Motosat (which is actually Hughesnet). I also have the side LNBF's for Dish Network, made for that purpose. When the dish is raised and aligned for Hughesnet service, the Dish circular LNBFs are then properly aligned.

-What I am wishing to do is use a second output on a 10750 LNB to access FTA channels that happen to be on the same sat as Hughesnet. The LNB needs to be capable of switching polarites.

-What I am trying to do is nothing more than hooking two receivers to two different outputs on an LNB. The services don't get mixed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)