Status
Please reply by conversation.

N6BY

Geek
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 1, 2006
Roseville, CA 121W
The EBSPro website, ebspro.net has been down for at least a week now.

I have been trying without success to get the Android client app for EBSPro. Does anyone know where I can get the Android app? (It's not in the Google Play store).

Thanks!

I hope the EBSPro website comes back soon. EBSPro for Windows was the best $29.90 I ever spent on software.

Anyway, I guess there is still plenty of space left in this thread so I will post some screenshots of the Android app in action.

Reactions: riz-la
EBSPro is a spectrum Scanner? Please educate us. Where does the Android fit in?

EBSPro is a spectrum Scanner? Please educate us. Where does the Android fit in?
It's a Windows program that does other things in addition to spectrum scanning. It also has a TS analyzer and streams to VLC or other players.

The Android client displays signal strength and quality (handy for dish aiming). It also lets you send commands to the Windows program (such as switch transponders and move the dish). I tried using it to play an HD channel on my Android tablet, but that didn't work -- the video displayed in slow motion. Will try an SD channel later.

Reactions: fred555
Sounds like something I want to check out. The price is right and I now have the Android client.
Lets hope the site comes up.

Reactions: KE4EST and N6BY
The ebspro.net website now has a download link for the Android Client. But the site is still missing most of its content.

The situation seems to me they got hacked and did not have a proper backup?
It does not take that long to get a site back up and running.
Using VMware, a fresh clone can be brought online in minutes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts