Please reply by conversation.

gabshere

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 20, 2006
Rison , Arkansas
i will be trying TS Reader Lite and will probably have questions

let me get my usb world box drivers changes out and i'll start the questions

one question i know is when i tried it before it would show me channels in small screens is there a way to select one and make it large?

ok i finally found out where it told me if it was 4:2:2
but this isn't much help for me
still can't get realtime viewing ??
and still watching in a 2 X 2 box ??
is there a scan for this or just manually key in each tp ??

i know more to come

You have to manually enter the transponder information, I think you can save it if you want, but I am not sure how to.

You can set TSReader to use VLC to play video instead of the 2x2 screen, but it the Lite edition you are limited to 1 minute playback :(

TSReader is good for getting information from a Mux, if you want to regularly watch channels DVBDream is free and more user friendly (Did you just get a PC DVB card?) .

no i have a usb world box ( had it for 8 months) and used the nextorm software but it doesn't show if a channel is 4:2:0 or 4:2:2 or what .... it just show the reslution

Get DVBDream 1.3c. Do not get the new one. Well, let me qualify that. The new one crashes like the hindenburg on my machine. 1.3c is rock solid. YMMV. :cool:

DVB Dream will tell you whether its 4:2:0 or 4:2:2 below the main screen window, as well as the resolution.

IMO TSreader is WAY too expensive to use for watching TV. If you use it like digiblur uses it for his feed reports and such I could see the 99 bucks. But for just watching TV? Free and good trumps expensive and good for me. :)

It gives you gobs of info.... don't be scared of it. It will show you everything in the mux that even the blindscans won't find. TSReader will also show you at a glance what is encrypted and not encrypted in a mux. It does have a bit of a learning curve but it is well worth it.

I use it for pretty much all of my 4:2:2 and HD viewing since everything else has seemed to difficult. I like TSReader since I just hit tune then click the feed I want and hit CTRL-0 to automatically play it.

And yes you can save transponder settings by click the bird you want to save it on then hit the little green plus on the right to save the TP.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)