TTX Button?

Zorak

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Watching a feed on AMC15 (105 West). Its scanning in 11733 V 6111 with FEC of 3/4 and PIDS if V308/A256/P8190. It's DVB-S and says its 1080i-60 (odd with 11733 V 6111). However, when I hit the info button on the microHD it doesn't show the "HD" indicator. It does show EPG and TTX. I can't record currently so I am posting now to see if anyone else sees this as well. I see no documentation on TTX in the manual and couldn't find anything playing with it. I have a couple of these boxes and thought I had updated the SW in this one but it is an old version (sorry Iceberg). FYI and curious if anyone knows anything about the TTX button on the first info screen. Closed caption is working fine on the feed. Perhaps this is just an old SW version artifact? Thanks.

Thanks Brian and primestar31! I now see the Teletext support under the OSD setting menu. I hadn't noticed that before. I get a nice black rectangle on top of the video with a number 100 in the upper left hand corner when I activiate it,so I would concur with Brian, the flag is on but no text. Thanks for the replies. Learned something new about the microHD! It is a great receiver and is replacing the Coolsats I bought from SatelliteAV back in 2006(?) which is not an easy thing to do!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)