Tucson, AZ - I'm interested in this one 1.2m Ku

Status
Please reply by conversation.
IF it's the Primestar (Channel Master) 1.2m dish (and it does seem to be that one. They are real rare in my area, I have only ever seen a single one) it's well worth the $100, especially if the non-penetrating mount comes with it. Heck, even if you don't want the mount (at least take the mast post) I would NOT however pay that price for the slightly smaller 1m Primestar dish.

That dish at the 1.2m size is nearly unbeatable (especially) on a polar mount for signal gathering compared to any other dish! You will need a donor polar mount from at least an old 6 foot dish, as the OEM polar mounts for these dishes are extremely rare in the wild, and you will never likely find one.

Reactions: raydio
IF it's the Primestar (Channel Master) 1.2m dish (and it does seem to be that one. They are real rare in my area, I have only ever seen a single one) it's well worth the $100, especially if the non-penetrating mount comes with it. Heck, even if you don't want the mount (at least take the mast post) I would NOT however pay that price for the slightly smaller 1m Primestar dish.

That dish at the 1.2m size is nearly unbeatable (especially) on a polar mount for signal gathering compared to any other dish! You will need a donor polar mount from at least an old 6 foot dish, as the OEM polar mounts for these dishes are extremely rare in the wild, and you will never likely find one.
Ya mean like this one,,mine all mine,,,:p 100_0550.JPG
Oh and I have another 1.2 CM in the barn.

Reactions: phlatwound
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts