This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Tuesday January 31 Broadcast Networks HDTV Program Guide!

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Tuesday, January 31, 2005
(All times Eastern)

07:00AM
  • ABC HD East: Good Morning America - Academy Award nominations; the president's State of the Union.
  • PBS HD: Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks: Pie Filling (Children's)
08:30AM
  • PBS HD: It's a Big Big World: Burdette Bald Eagle; Hot Ice (Children's)
12:30PM
  • CBS HD East: The Young and the Restless (Soaps)
2:00PM
  • PBS HD: Window to the Sea (Special)
05:30PM
  • PBS HD: Smart Gardening (House/Garden)
06:30PM
  • PBS HD: How to Cook Everything: Bittman Takes on America's Chefs: Suvir Saran (Cooking)
07:00PM
  • PBS HD: Rick Steves' Europe: London: Mod and Trad (Travel)
08:00PM
  • ABC HD East: According to Jim: The Race Jim tries to teach Kyle a lesson about quitting by running a 10k marathon. TV-PG (Repeat)
  • CBS HD East: NCIS: Frame-Up (Crime)(Repeat)
  • Fox HD East: American Idol: Auditions 5 (Reality)
  • UPN HD: Girlfriends: Odds & Ends Lynn tries to tell Jennifer that getting married is a mistake. TV-PG (Repeat)
  • WB HD: Gilmore Girls: Friday Night's Alright for Fighting (Drama)
  • PBS HD: Nova: Mystery of the Megaflood Thousand-foot-deep floodwaters scoured the American northwest. TV-G
08:30PM
  • ABC HD East: Rodney: To Hell and Back Fearing he will go to hell, Rodney tries to redeem himself. TV-PG (Repeat)
  • UPN HD: Eve: Shelly And... Shelly's mother visits and tries to convince her that marriage is a bad idea. TV-PG (Repeat)
09:00PM
  • ABC HD East: State of the Union: 2006 (Special)
  • CBS HD East: State of the Union: 2006 (Special)
  • UPN HD: Veronica Mars: Donut Run (Drama)(Repeat)
  • WB HD: Supernatural: Route 666 (Drama)
11:00PM
  • PBS HD: Nova: Mystery of the Megaflood Thousand-foot-deep floodwaters scoured the American northwest. TV-G
11:30PM
  • CBS HD East: Late Show With David Letterman - Actor Kiefer Sutherland; comic Andy Samberg; Alicia Keys performs. TV-PG (Repeat)
  • NBC HD East: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno - Actor Harrison Ford; actress Bryce Dallas Howard. TV-14
12:00AM
  • CBS HD East: Late Show With David Letterman - Actor Kiefer Sutherland; comic Andy Samberg; Alicia Keys performs. TV-PG (Repeat)
  • NBC HD East: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno - Actor Harrison Ford; actress Bryce Dallas Howard. TV-14
12:30AM
  • NBC HD East: Late Night With Conan O'Brien - Actor Benjamin Bratt; comic Andy Samberg; Broken Social Scene performs. TV-14
2:00AM
  • NBC HD East: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno - U.S. Olympic freestyle aerials team; Jamie Foxx performs. TV-14 (Repeat)
2:30AM
  • PBS HD: Smart Gardening (House/Garden)
3:00AM
  • NBC HD East: Late Night With Conan O'Brien - Actor Anthony Hopkins; actress Piper Perabo; Marty Stuart performs. TV-14 (Repeat)

Check out Nova about the floods scouring the NW, I've toured and studied this area, it is an amazing story. You can still see the effects of the flood today.

The SOTU is gonna take up both the 9PM & 10PM programming?!?!? gah....

I guess It's American IDOL!!! and then SOTU will torture me. But at least I get my pickins' to compare PQ - ABC,CBS,NBC,FOX,HDNews, I dunno who else...