Tuner 3 no connection

I have one hopper with sling, one super joey and a regular joey. It's been working until I did a switch test

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Hmmm.... I haven't run across this yet. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Node or the Hopper. If you unhook the Super Joey and just try to run the Hopper by itself will the third tuner show up?

I just switched the lnbf cables around and tuner 3 still says no connection so it's not the wires

In details for satellite input 3 it says, for port 1, 2 and 3 good connection no signal.

I just switched the lnbf cables around and tuner 3 still says no connection so it's not the wires

If a hard reboot doesn't help then it must be either the node, the Hopper or the wire from the node to the Hopper.

Sounds like the cable from the node port #2 to the dish is not connected or damaged.

He said he switched the LNBF cables and I took that to mean that he switched them at the node with no change. I would check the wires from the dish to the node first and if they're both OK then obviously the problem is elsewhere. :)

It's ok now, one wire from the node wasn't connected to the dish properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)