Tuner hangs on interactive channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hobie16

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 29, 2008
USA (Full time RV'er
New problem just showed up on my 722K. When I scan through the channels, either up or down, I get stalled at the interactive channel. I can't go up, down or recall; the only way to proceed is to push "select", start the interactive download and then push recall. The receiver will return to the previous channel. My info screen says I am at L753 software. I have done a power down, pull plug, reboot but no change.

anyone else have this problem?:confused:

I believe it is set to work like this. If you don't use the interactive channel, you can lock it out which should skip over the channel. I'm not sure if using favorites will work (it should but it is easily switched to different list).

That's not the way it has been working. When you scan into an interactive channel (95,96,100) you get a message (326) to either enter by pushing select or changing channels up or down with the remote arrows. This no longer works.

mine does the same bs....seems I can pass it going down but not up....never did it before the last firmware update that I know of...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)