Tuner Locked

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
There is a password on the tuner and some of your channels are locked out.

Type in the password to view the locked channels.

Go to Settings -> Parental Controls -> enter your passcode -> go to locked channels or unhide locked channels.

Reactions: HipKat
Thanks for the reply,
I have a lot of channels locked out and hidden on purpose to unclutter the guide with channels that I do not want.

Last night it said that tuner 1 was a locked event, this morning there was no locked event. This afternoon it said tuner 2 was a locked event and now there is no locked event.
I don't know what this means unless it locks certain tuners to use on some of the auto tune or record timers.

Thanks for the reply,
I have a lot of channels locked out and hidden on purpose to unclutter the guide with channels that I do not want.

Last night it said that tuner 1 was a locked event, this morning there was no locked event. This afternoon it said tuner 2 was a locked event and now there is no locked event.
I don't know what this means unless it locks certain tuners to use on some of the auto tune or record timers.
Why don't you put the channels you want in the favorite category on your receiver.

Maybe because some of us prefer to lock out the channels.
Before the carbon Interface downgrade if you locked out the SD duplicates the system would not switch to the SD channel if you lost the HD signal, unfortunately that no longer works (I keep hoping they fix that to work again)

Reactions: charlesrshell
Why don't you put the channels you want in the favorite category on your receiver.

Does that explain what the "locked event". means?
I t does not cause any problems. I am just curious as to what it means. I think that it means that the Hopper is reserving a tuner for a scheduled recording or auto tune channels, but I don't know.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Does that explain what the "locked event". means?
I t does not cause any problems. I am just curious as to what it means. I think that it means that the Hopper is reserving a tuner for a scheduled recording or auto tune channels, but I don't know.
I have never seen it before. Will check more often for locked events.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts