Tuner per account

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Some households want each to have (or they demand) their own 2 tuner DVR's so the others don't get all clogged up with Oprah and all the OWN content, and the wife hates all the man content she has to deal with and try to erase to the chagrin of the man of the house, and they each can't stand Billy's teen content. I have found that as people have grown to love a DVR, they want others to have their own and they have their own. This is just one reason some households would need a lot of tuners. One friend of mine went from 1 SD DVR for the whole family to 4 612's specifically so his older kids wouldn't be messing with his programs and his elder mother living with them could have as many her shows without messing with his--and the wife's. :).

DishSubLA said:
Some households want each to have (or they demand) their own 2 tuner DVR's so the others don't get all clogged up with Oprah and all the OWN content, and the wife hates all the man content she has to deal with and try to erase to the chagrin of the man of the house, and they each can't stand Billy's teen content. I have found that as people have grown to love a DVR, they want others to have their own and they have their own. This is just one reason some households would need a lot of tuners. One friend of mine went from 1 SD DVR for the whole family to 4 612's specifically so his older kids wouldn't be messing with his programs and his elder mother living with them could have as many her shows without messing with his--and the wife's. :).

I agree. We went from three 510s to all four 612s on the EA. I was on my own EA for a year now with a 612. Since EA is all MPEG-4 we had to upgrade the older receivers even though two TVs are SDTVs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)