Turbo HD w/ Boston local channels

woofer21

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 15, 2009
Worcester
I am a current customer with Classic Silver 200 and Boston local channels.
Can anyone tell me if I would continue to get NESN and Comcast Sports New England if I switch to Turbo HD? Those channels (Comcast Sports New England -Boston Celtics home games only and NESN- Boston Red Sox all games I believe???) only turn on when there is game playing. Other than that it only on the sd channel.

Also could someone tell me if that is true that every Boston Red sox game is on the HD channel?

I tried to do a customer chat and she first told me there were no local channels available in my area? After I told her i was watching one she says "sorry was looking at the wrong screen" See was no help.

are you going turbo HD only or will you keep SD and HD channels? if its the first, then you need at least turbo HD silver

I have TurboHD Gold and I get both NESN and Comcast Sports. Games only in HD. But you do get the SD version of both.

JohnR

Woofer: Just check the TurboHD Line-up on web to see if it includes rsn's. NESN has all Red Sox/Bruins games home/away in HD including pre & post game coverage. Except when it's a national telecast. Celtics on CSNNE is home games only in HD. Paul

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)