Turbo Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

B.Goose

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 17, 2004
I have one H.D. receiver and two S.D. receivers. I had two Csr's. Tell me if I want to get turbo H.D. my two sd tvs would not get any picture. I thought they would pick up the channels I would get only in s.d. Who is correct here.

I don't know if the CSR is technically right due to any restrictions from your receiver, but I am a Turbo Gold subscriber, and for every hd channel, I also get its sd equivalent. I also get hd and sd locals and other sd must carry (like stupid shopping channels).

I have one H.D. receiver and two S.D. receivers. I had two Csr's. Tell me if I want to get turbo H.D. my two sd tvs would not get any picture. I thought they would pick up the channels I would get only in s.d. Who is correct here.

You could get HD channels on your 2 sd tv's if you got 2 additional HD receivers or 1 dual HD receiver...

Where are you located. EA cities must have mpeg4 receivers to get SD. Your two SD receivers would need to be replaced.

Where are you located. EA cities must have mpeg4 receivers to get SD. Your two SD receivers would need to be replaced.

He's asking about TurboHD not eastern arc. With exsisting SD recievers he's on western.

With the TurboHD packs you do receive both the HD and SD versions of each channel. So from a technical stand point the SD receivers would be able to view everything except the MPEG4 HD feeds.

Dish however may require all receivers on the account to be HD before they will let you subscribe to the package. If you did upgrade the 2 SD recievers to HD you could still use them on an SDTV.

I live in Lincoln Ne. I think I am on eastern ark. I think I will wait till the teens move out before I change . I don't think I want two more HD receivers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts