Turbohd Gold standard def channels

madailey

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 24, 2009
SC
Hey Everyone, newbie here. I've looked for an answer to my question on the archives but can't seem to find it. I'm sure its probably there so sorry for the repetition.

OK, here we go...What are the standard def. channels you receive in the Turbohd Gold package from Dish? I know you get the Encore HD channel but do u get the 4 or 5 other Encore channels that are currently only availabe in standard def in addition?

Again, thanks to all beforehand.

:D

You only get the one HD Encore in SD. Keep in mind, some HD channels do not have an SD counterpart.

Thanks KAB!

Your speedy response is very much appreciated. I knew that only one of the Encore channels were HD. I sorta had hope that they would throw in the others in standard def as well. OH WELL! Was just thinking of upgrading from the Silver to the Gold and having more movie channels (if only in standard def), along with the couple added national hd ones with the upgrade would have made it worth it.

I guess I'll just wait till they get the new sat. up and running and see what gets plugged down and into what package.

Movie channels like HBO, Cinemax, Encore and Showtime are not included in any of the metallic packs.

They are premiums, extras, all of them.

You can get 4 Cinemax HD channels for $0.01 for a year, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)