Turning receivers on/off

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jamie57

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Does anyone know why I am not able to turn my purchased Wally receiver on and off in the my dish app? My parents account has a purchased Wally also on their account like mine and they have the option to turn their Wally receiver on and off. I have tried calling dish about this but they tell me it's not possible to turn receivers on and off in the app, which is not true.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using the SatelliteGuys app!

The My Dish app doesn't have the option on mine either.. I have to log on to my dish on internet and then have the option

I think you can activate/deactivate the Wally by the MyDish app only if you have a Dish Outdoors account. I do mine by using the Dish chat being I do not have a Dish Outdoors account, but a regular account.

I have Dish Outdoors and there's no option in the App..You have to go online and go to mydish.com inorder to turn on/off receivers

Open the MyDish app. At the bottom, you select "Services". Next page, scroll down to "DISH OUTDOORS", "Wake Up Your Receivers". Then, follow directions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)