TV 2 IR Conversion Kit

kukblue1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 21, 2008
I'm assuming you can get these kits. I have a hava player and want to hook it up to dish vip722 tv2. I haven't heard much about these kits. I see the thread above but the last comment was a while ago. Have anyone tried it with hava player and did it work? How much do the cost and where is the best place to buy one?

Does it work

Ok i'll spend the money but does it work? I have hava player anyone use it with hava and not sling?

I'll try it

Ok i'm giving it a try. Anything I need to know ahead of time like what remote address it should be on. I'm pretty sure hava want it on 1 but not sure.

I don't think it has a setting for channel number. I don't have one of these, so I'm not sure. but my Hava Platinum is quite happy camping on remote address 2.

Ok i'm giving it a try. Anything I need to know ahead of time like what remote address it should be on. I'm pretty sure hava want it on 1 but not sure.

The instructions that come with the kit say that the remote address for TV2 needs to be set to 1 and that's what mine is on BUT someone posted recently that it doesn't have to be on 1..........:confused: Just set it to 1 and TV1 to anything else and you'll be fine.

Ed

I have a Hava and use the IR Converter to access it by hooking it up to my 222 (TV2) output, works great. I travel for work so while traveling if I'm connected to the Internet via WiFi or high speed Internet (hotel) it works like a charm. Some airports with free WiFi block the ports Hava uses so it doesn't always work in airports. Haven't had any problems at hotels.

I also run the mobile version on my Touch Pro 2 (Verizon) and it works but the Hava mobile software leaves a lot to be desired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)