TV Car Trivia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the characters on Thirtysomething also drove a P1800.

Maybe a picky point, but wasn't the one on 30-something an 1800ES? That would be the station wagon version and it carried a different model number.

Maybe a picky point, but wasn't the one on 30-something an 1800ES? That would be the station wagon version and it carried a different model number.

Uh oh! Controversy! ;)

I think he inherited it from his aunt, or something like that.

You are right, Chevyman. I did a little research, and it was Wilson's Studebaker. There are different accounts of who he got it from, but it was his. Good call.

You are correct, it was the station wagon version. Best looking Volvo ever. I had the wrong number designation in mind.

1957 Thunderbird

1960-1964 Corvette (this should be simple, they got a new one every year from Chevy)

How about, every model of Ford from 1966 to 1974? There would be scenes in supermarket parking lots where all 200 cars were of the exact same make and model, all parked in perfectly straight lines.

Gotta be Route 66
Correct on the Corvettes. I knew that would be an easy one that would be quickly answered. Many people think the 'Vettes were red, but they were really light blue and tan to film better in b/w.

Now, how about the 57 T-bird?

Nope, that was entioned earlier in the thread as a 1967 Sunbeam Tiger.

This was a very early Alpine and it appeared on an early '60s B/W sitcom.

OK, this one got lost in the 1800 discussion.

The early Alpine appeared regularly on Dobie Gillis and was driven by Chadsworth Osburn III.

No points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)