TV Channel wants Dish Network Complaints

Scott Greczkowski said:
They only recently started adding the HD pack to those getting the 811 for $149. If you got your 811 before they started doing this and they never notified you of this then call them and give them hell, even offer to report them to yor states Atty General if they don't remove the charges.

Dish REALLY needs to clean up their act.

I'm a new subscriber in Janesville, WI, ordered from dishstore.net on 12/30/03, installed on 1/9/04 and I got the DHP plan with the 522 and 811 receivers. Nowhere was it mentioned that I had to subscribe to the HD channels when I signed up and I was specifically quoted by a sales rep what my first bill would contain and it didn't include any HD channel fee. However, my first bill arrived this week and sure enough, the $10 fee for HD channels was on there. I called Customer service, explained everything to the rep and he said that I was obligated to purchase the HD pack for 12 months and that there was nothing he could do. I spoke to a supervisor and all he did was give me a 2 month credit for the HD channels.

Oddly enough, the article at the top of this Thread is from my local CBS station. I followed the link that they had for the form for complaints and relayed my experience.

Otherwise, I am really pleased at the features and quality of the satellite service. Way better than the cable crap I just ditched!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts