Tv issue or transmission

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lmulrich

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 28, 2012
United States
I have got a hopper connected by hdmi. As i watch shows that have darker colors around the left side becomes pixelated. I have tried to play the same video on my other tvs and it is pixelated in the same way. but on my visio tv its seems more anoying and worse but only on the left side. Would this be a hopper issue or would it be in the transmission of the shows. it happends on other shows and recordings on different channels as well.

i just bought this new tv and was wondering since its a little worse on the same recordings then on my panasonic i have on another room. :( was wondring if its something i have to deal with or is there a flaw in the tv i just got.

photo (1).JPGthere is a photo i took of the screen viewing cops

wow what a difference that made. now colors funny will try to tweek them later. maybe its just settings then :)

If you are not comfortable calibrating the set yourself using one of the available discs for that purpose you can probably get some good tips by doing some creative "googling" for recommended settings on your specific make & model from others. Once close, you can probably get to a place you consider satisfactory by tweaking the tint of face tones using programming or sources of known quality. Additionally, most all newer monitors will have multiple TV viewing modes you might explore. I find using different modes for varying ambient lighting conditions works well for me.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts