TV Japan

I am sorry, tansu. I wish there was some way I could get you TV Japan on another satellite other than 118.7. TV Japan was moved to another virtual channel today but the exact day of the removal from 61.5 has not been released.

I really unsure how I missed this whole thread for 5 days, wow!:yikes

So I'm not quite sure what is being said about TVJapan even after reading posts a couple of times. I don't see where it moved today, it has been on a second channel and still is on 61.5, channel 6840 for days now. I did leave channel 640. Still has the free news. Are you saying it definitely will be off 61.5 at some point?

So I'm not quite sure what is being said about TVJapan even after reading posts a couple of times. I don't see where it moved today, it has been on a second channel and still is on 61.5, channel 6840 for days now. I did leave channel 640. Still has the free news. Are you saying it definitely will be off 61.5 at some point?

Yes, TV Japan, as all our international programming packages, are being migrated to 118.7 and will not longer be available on the 61.5 satellite. I had read the memo incorrectly thinking it had been moved again but it was moved to 6840 and has been removed from 640. DISH Network is trying to get accounts set up on the 118.7 before the channel moves permanently off the 61.5 satellite.

When a Int'l channel moves to the 6800's thats your clue to get your butt in gear and get upgraded to a 118.7 dish because it will be leaving too
(I assume it has the "IMPORTANT INFO" and a note to upgrade when you press info?)

When a Int'l channel moves to the 6800's thats your clue to get your butt in gear and get upgraded to a 118.7 dish because it will be leaving too
(I assume it has the "IMPORTANT INFO" and a note to upgrade when you press info?)

No, at least not yet, regular program guide and I see it is on 641 still.