tv voices

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

xterra

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 27, 2008
iceland
I'm really getting sick of my tv voices not matching their mouths. Really annoying. Anybody else with HD have the same problem?

Only watch shows like 'Planet Earth'.

But seriously, it does occur and I have experienced it in the past. And was very anooyed by it, as you are. Lately I have not been paying attention to it, so I can't recall if it is still happening. I will have to start watching for it again. It is annoying and can ruin a HD experience.

I'm really getting sick of my tv voices not matching their mouths. Really annoying. Anybody else with HD have the same problem?
I dont have the problem, but is your dish box set for the audio sync matching hd or sd?
Go into your menu and make sure you have it set for hd.

The new L616 software for the 622 has a button in the menue called audio sync, mine is set to the hd, it has another button for sd

The new L616 software for the 622 has a button in the menue called audio sync, mine is set to the hd, it has another button for sd

That setting isn't new. It has been in the menu for years now. It doesn't make sense though. If it's set for HD does that mean the sync is going to be off for everything in SD? There should not have to be a choice here. All audio should sync with video no matter what the resolution is set to.

I have frequent lip sync issues and it's really annoying. It has got to the point where I can't "not" analyze the lip sync on everything I watch. It sounds ridiculous, but I have even caught myself at work listening to someone talk from across the room and expecting their voice not to match their lip movements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)